Another one of Lynn’s favourite recipes!
For Panna Cotta:
3 Gelatine Leaves
100ml Double Cream
100ml Full-Fat Milk
100g Caster Sugar
1 Vanilla Pod, Seeds only
300g Greek Yoghurt
For Mixed Fruit Coulis:
500g Mixed Berries i.e. Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries and Blackberries
100g Granulated Sugar
- For the panna cotta, put the gelatine in a bowl of cold water and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Place the double cream, milk, sugar and vanilla seeds into a small pan and heat though gently, just enough for the sugar to dissolve, stirring from time to time,
- Put the yoghurt in a large jug, stirring to loosen it up and set aside. Remove the creamy mixture from the heat once ready.
- The gelatine should be soft by now, so lift it out of the water ad squeeze the excess water out. Drop the gelatine into the creamy mixture and stir until dissolved. Leave to cool to body temperature for about 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare the glasses, You will need 6 x 200ml pretty glasses for serving.
- For the Mixed Berry Coulis, place the berries and sugar into a pan and heat until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Then use a hand blender to liquidise the mixture.
- Sieve the coulis to make sure no pips fall into the coulis.
- Pour in the panna cotta mixture into your 6 glasses until about 3/4 full. Leave to set in the fridge for a few hours.
- Just before serving, put a spoonful of coulis on the top followed by a few berries to decorate.