2023 Classic Tours of Wales
We have been holding successful tours since 2009.
We are organising two tours for 2023:
- From 3oth June -3rd July (4 Cars Booked) and
- From 31st July to 3rd August (3 Cars Booked)
If you enjoy driving and want to explore some of the best roads and scenery that this area has to offer, then why not consider joining some like-minded people for a weekend tour of Mid and South Wales. This is open to anyone with a car – there are no age restrictions.
Itinerary and details for Llanerchindda Classic Tour of Mid Wales:
- Arrive at Llanerchindda for afternoon tea from 4.30pm onwards
- Pimms reception to meet fellow drivers
- Three-course evening meal at 7.30pm
- Start the day with a hearty Welsh breakfast.
- Route briefing
- You will then be left to take the day at your own pace as we don’t have set start times. We don’t expect you to drive in convoy (although you may do so if you wish)
- We don’t set locations for morning coffee, lunch or afternoon tea stops, although there are some suggestions in the road book. If you prefer to have a packed lunch, we can provide this for you, for an extra charge
- Today’s route will take you through some of the best scenery the area has to offer, with opportunities for you to stop as and when you wish to take in the views
- Afternoon tea
- Three-course dinner
- Route briefing and group photographs
- This day will run very much like the first day. Again, you will be left to take the day at your own pace as we don’t have set start times and don’t expect you to drive in convoy (although you may do so if you wish)
- There will be entry to a local attraction included in today’s tour, with the option for lunch at the same location
- Today’s route will take you in a different direction from Llanerchindda, again taking in some fantastic scenery
- For those on the two-night package, you can end the route whenever you wish to make your journey home
- For those on the three-night package, the route will bring you back to Llanerchindda for afternoon tea
- Three-course dinner
- Breakfast before leaving for home
- If anyone wishes to have a go at clay pigeon shooting, this can be arranged today (extra charges apply)
What’s included in the package
- Two or three nights’ dinner bed and breakfast at the 3 Star Llanerchindda Farm
- Drinks reception on first evening
- Afternoon tea each day
- Entry into an attraction
- Rally plate with your logo on
- Welcome pack including a memento of the weekend, window sticker and Ordnance Survey Mid and South Wales Road Map
- Day packs containing all the information you will need for the day, including road book, suggested morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea stops, and information about the area you are travelling through (as well as fuel stops and other useful details)
- Ample private parking (some covered)
What you have to supply
- Any car (there is no age limit)
- Breakdown and travel insurance
- Three-night, two-day tour: £TBC per person (inc 20% VAT), based on two people sharing a twin or double-bedded room
- Two-night, two-day tour: £TBC per person (inc 20% VAT), based on two people sharing a twin or double-bedded room
- Each day comprises a route of about 100 miles which can be easily completed in the day without having to rush
- The aim is to enjoy yourself and take in the fantastic scenery that this area has to offer
To check availability, please always book direct with the hotel by telephone or email. We have to close out all the rooms on the booking sites to save them for guests on the tour.
See the videos below – showing some of the scenery on two of the new routes we have put together for 2022.
Organising an event for your club
If you want us to organise a specific event for your club that is not a problem, clubs that have stayed with us in 2022 include the following Chiltern Porsche Club of Great Britain, Brooklands Members, Chichester MGOC, Stourbridge Pre War Car Club, South Midlands Jaguar XK Car Club, Southern Area MGF Group, Tamar Valley MGOC, Lancia Monte Carlo Consortium, Severn & Avon Classic Vehicle Group, Bentley Drivers Club, West Midlands Classic Car Club, Jaguar XK Car Club, XR Owners Club, Devon & Cornwall Jaguar XK Car Club, 289 Register, Thames Valley Morgan Owners Club, Singer Owners Club.
We have also opened the diary for tours in 2023 & 2024 due to such popular demand.
If you want to organise an event with us we would be more than happy to welcome you to Llanerchindda for a complimentary nights stay to show you what we have to offer and to discuss your requirements.
If you would like more details please give us a call on 01550 750274 or e-mail email@example.com
E5 Super Unleaded Petrol Locations
For those of our customers that need E5 we have provided the map below showing the nearest locations to Llanerchindda, unfortunately there is no E5 on our doorstep so we suggest that you fill up on your way to us, Most of our Car Tour Routes pass close to one of these filling stations, if you have any concerns please get in touch with us to discuss options.
Link to a couple of our suggested routes on google maps
If you would like to have a look at the sort of routes we use follow the links below, we have a total of about 25 routes that we use for our car tours: