2022 Classic Tours of Wales
Following on from our successful tours since 2009 we are organising 2 tours for 2022 from Friday 1st to Monday 4th July and from Monday 1st to Thursday 4th August.
If you enjoy driving and want to explore some of the best roads and scenery that this area has to offer then why not consider joining some like minded people for a weekend tour of Mid & South Wales, this is open to anyone with a car there are no age restrictions.
Itinerary & Details for Llanerchindda Classic Tour of Mid Wales
- Arrive at Llanerchindda Farm for Afternoon Tea from 4.30pm onwards
- Pimms Reception to meet your fellow drivers.
- 7.30pm 3-course evening meal
- Start the day with a hearty Welsh breakfast.
- Route Briefing
- You will then be left to take the day at your own pace as we don’t have set start times and don’t expect you to drive in convoy (although you may do so if you wish).
- We don’t set locations for morning coffee, lunch or afternoon tea stops although there are some suggestions in the road book. If you prefer to have a packed lunch we can provide this for you, for an extra charge.
- Today’s route will take you through some of the best scenery the area has to offer with chances for you to stop as and when you wish to take in the views.
- Afternoon Tea
- 3-course dinner
- Start the day with a hearty Welsh breakfast.
- Route Briefing & Group Photograph
- This day will run very much like the first day and again you will be left to take the day at your own pace as we don’t have set start times and don’t expect you to drive in convoy (although you may do so if you wish).
- There will be entry to a local attraction included in todays tour with the option for Lunch at the same location.
- Today’s route will take you in a different direction from the farm again taking in some fantastic scenery.
- For those on the 2-night package you can end the route whenever you wish to make your journey home.
- For those on the 3-night package the route will bring you back to the farm for Afternoon Tea
- 3-course dinner.
- Start the day with a hearty Welsh breakfast before leaving for home.
- If any one wishes to have a go at Clay Pigeon Shooting this can be arranged for you on this day (extra charges apply).
Whats included in the package
- 2 or 3 nights dinner bed and breakfast at the 3 Star Llanerchindda Farm.
- Drinks Reception on first evening
- Afternoon Tea each day
- Entry into an attraction
- Rally plate with your logo on
- Welcome Pack including a Memento of the Weekend, Window Sticker & Ordnance Survey Mid & South Wales Road Map.
- Day Packs containing all the information you will need for the day including road book, suggested morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea stops and information about the area you are travelling through as well as fuel stops and other useful information.
- Ample Private Parking (Some Covered)
What you have to supply
- Any Car (there is no age limit)
- Breakdown & Travel Insurance
- 3 Night 2 Day Tour £275.00 per person, Inc 20% VAT, based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded room.
- 2 Night 2 Day Tour £215.00 per person, Inc 20% VAT, based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded room.
- Each day comprises of a route of about 100 miles and can be easily completed in the day without having to rush.
- The aim is to enjoy yourselves and take in the fantastic scenery that this area has to offer.
Please always book direct with the hotel by either telephone or email to check availability, we have to close out all the rooms on the booking sites to save them for guests on the tour.
See the video below which shows some of the scenery on a previous tour.
Organising an event for your club
If you want us to organise a specific event for your club that is not a problem, clubs that have stayed with us in 2021 so far include Gloucester MGOC, Lancia Monte Carlo Consortium, Severn & Avon Classic Vehicle Group, VW Cabriolet Car Club, Brooklands Centre 750 Motor Club, North Worcestershire MGCC, West Cheshire MGOC, Cobra Club UK, Jaguar XK Car Club, XR Owners Club & The Riley R.M. Club. We still have North East Midlands MX 5 Owners Club, Southern Area Morgan Owners Club, North Leicester MGCC, Newbury MGOC, Jaguar X Type 20th Anniversary Tour, MG Y Register, Thames Valley Austin Healey, Dorchester MGOC, Pembrokeshire VCC and Brooklands Members due to stay in 2021. (updated 7th August 2021)
In 2022 we already have the following clubs booked to stay Chiltern Porsche Club of Great Britain, Brooklands Members, Chichester MGOC, Stourbridge Pre War Car Club, South Midlands Jaguar XK Car Club, Southern Area MGF Group, Tamar Valley MGOC, Lancia Monte Carlo Consortium, Severn & Avon Classic Vehicle Group, Bentley Drivers Club, West Midlands Classic Car Club, Jaguar XK Car Club, XR Owners Club, Devon & Cornwall Jaguar XK Car Club, 289 Register, Thames Valley Morgan Owners Club, Singer Owners Club.
We have also opened the diary for tours in 2023 due to such popular demand.
If you want to organise an event with us we would be more than happy to welcome you to Llanerchindda for a complimentary nights stay to show you what we have to offer and to discuss your requirements.
If you would like more details please give us a call on 01550 750274 or e-mail email@example.com