These tours are aimed at novice road and moderate trail riders with their own dual-sport or adventure bikes. Tours can be road-only based or can include some easy and moderate trails depending on the rider’s experience and ability. All packages can be tailored to suit individual customers’ requirements, and will be guided by Paul, a local experienced adventure bike rider.
There are three levels of road-based tours:
- The Classic Tours – which take in some of the iconic roads that you often see photographed in glossy magazines and on the internet. Areas ridden can include the Cambrian Mountains, Brecon Beacons, Pembrokeshire and Cardiganshire, with stunning mountain and coastal scenery. All of these areas can easily be achieved in a day’s circular route (returning to Llanerchindda each evening). These tours would be suitable for any rider/motorcycle combination.
- The Adventure Classic Tours – similar to the classic above but adding in a mix of smaller off-the-beaten-track roads. Ideal for anyone on an adventure-type bike.
- The Technical Tours – for the little more adventurous rider. A more technical road ride including river crossings (seasonal), hairpins, dirty tarmac roads etc. Ideal for those looking to gain some confidence before hitting the backroads of Europe or further afield. Also suitable for those intending to move on to the trails for the first time in the future.
There are two levels of road and trail tours:
- The Easy Road and Trail Tours – for those who would like to get their dual-sport or adventure bike a little dirty on scenic roads and experience some easy trails along the way. Suitable for both dual-sport and adventure bikes shod with road-biased tyres.
- Moderate Road and Trail Tours – for those with some experience and dual-sport or adventure bikes shod with trail-biased tyres.
Costs are as follows (based on a maximum of 6 riders per group):
- Half day £120 – based on a 4-hour ride
- Winter day £150 – based on a 6-hour ride
- Summer day £220 – based on a 9-hour ride
For further information, please get in touch and we will pass your details on to Paul, who will contact you to discuss what you are looking for and put a suitable package together for you.