Llanerchindda Farm situated in Cynghordy near Llandovery on the edge of the Cambrian Mountains is the perfect base for exploring and enjoying the beautiful heartland of Wales.
Llanerchindda Farm is set in 50 acres of Welsh Countryside with spectacular views over looking the Bran Valley and the Brecon Beacons.
We are a family business run by Lynn and Martin Hadley and sons Mark and Andrew. We came to Wales from the Lake District where we ran the very successful Cedar Manor Hotel in Windermere for 20 years.
At Llanerchindda we offer Dinner, Bed & Breakfast, Self-Catering Cottages and a base for Outdoor Activities. By using a combination of our serviced and self catering accommodation we can cater for individuals or groups of up to 35 people.
Our nearest village is Cynghordy, which straddles the A483 from Llandovery to Builth Wells. Llanerchindda Farm is a two mile drive from Cynghordy village nestling on the foothills of the Cambrian mountains.
Llanerchindda is graded 3 Star and both Self Catering Cottages are graded 4 Star by the Welsh Tourist Board.
We have Free WiFi internet access available over the whole site.
SEE OUR SPECIAL OFFERS PAGE FOR SPECIAL SUMMER BREAKS
For Further Information and to Check Availability please call 01550 750274 or e-mail email@example.com
Facilities available at the Farm include:
- Drying Room
- Lake (small)
- Laundry Room
- Licensed Bar
- Map Room
- Parking for up to 20 cars
- Restaurant offering Breakfast & Evening Meals, light lunches can be arranged
- Secure lock up
- Spray Wash
- Workshop for small repairs
- 50 acres of amenity land
Activities available at the farm include:
- Astronomy (no light pollution)
- Bird Watching
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Classic Car Tours
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Enduro & Trails Bike practice area
- Fishing on own lake
- Mountain Bike Hire (From a local firm)
- Music Groups Catered for
- Painting Holidays
- Photograpy Holidays
- Walks (Local from the Farm)
- 4×4 Course
- 4×4 Driving Experience
There are many attractions available in the area including:
- Aberglasney – the lost garden and house in time
- Brecon Beacons National Park
- Castle Carreg Cennen
- Ceredigion Heritage Coast
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines
- Dinefwr National Trust Park & Castle
- Elan Valley – The Lake District of Wales
- Golf see our special Golf Break Section
- Green Lane Driving
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- National Botanic Gardens of Wales
- Pembrokeshire National Coastal Park
- Red Kite Feeding Stations
- Trail Riding
See our Rates, Special offers & Late Availability pages for that last minute Break
YouTube video showing Llanerchindda from overhead. This gives you a good idea of our rural location: